Thursday, June 11, 2009

...reflection.

Wow last weekend was some weekend. I don;t think I have ever been so blissed out! Well that might not be true but I was pretty damn blissed out!
It started with a trip to the airport to greet Cindy with this...



Wow that is some round belly, huh?

I thought I would have time to write about my weekend but I think I need to go to sleep. I wanted to write about it tonight in case I don't get the chance to. I feel that the baby is near... But becasue of this I also need to rest. To gather my resources for the long road ahead. So I will hope that I have another day or so in order to properly reflect on these last few days. In the meantime I will leave you with some photos. I have nothing of my motherblessing yet because my dearest Jamie took those photos. But these are fun.

Meg had a sister blessing on Sunday...






At the end of the ceremonial circle she was painted as a sister warrior.


Then she had a footbath and massage.



Followed by a henna and some heart shaped strawberry slices.
The next evening we did my belly cast.







And we cast Meg's belly button!
All in all it was a pretty exciting weekend for all of us. My home will never be the same and I do intend to write all about that.... But for now I thought these pictures would suffice.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the belly cast photos. You are so beautiful!!

    And little Meg, what a doll :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so you know, it was one of my most blissed-out weekends too, and such a joy and an honour to have been a part of it with you. Let's do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very dear Trish, Megan David and soon to be new member,
    I can only tell you that you moved me to tears, what an incredible way to prepare for your birth, I am going to share with my future moms in Magenta.
    I feel honored to have met you and had the chance to share with you a part of one of my backgrounds, Mexico.
    I hope for the best four your labor and I will be praying for you, walking in my labyrinth and sending you all my love
    Saludos desde Guadalajara, Jalisco Mexico Carolina

    ReplyDelete