Saturday, June 19, 2010

...another day of mystery.

June 19, 2009

What can I say...this was the only picture that was taken that day.  I looked down and was still staring at this belly.  I had spent hours just staring at this belly... the rolling, stretching, sweeping movements of limbs, back and bum.  And as the sky darkened again on this day I realized that I would crawl into bed again with my babe comfortably on the inside.  I had managed to live timelessly all day...swaying, squatting, singing, laughing....but with the sun dropping low and the shadows turning into darkness I could no longer deny that another day had passed.  And I knew that as much as I was loving this sweet time of waiting and holding my life in this animated suspension, something would have to change soon...       

No comments:

Post a Comment